Let’s face it, in the world or entrepreneurship, you need to know how to handle and solve the biggest challenges and common problems in multilevel network marketing. It is not unique to Network Marketing, but a very common challenge in any other industry that you're involved in.
It’s how you face and deal with these challenges that will determine if you succeed or fail”
If you need help on how to shift your mindset to success-mode, you must read my post about having a successful mindset.
Here are the biggest challenges facing network marketers building a successful business
- You will have disappointments with people you try to recruit to your business.
They will try to make you change your mind. Yes, they will.
Some people don't want you to succeed or fail, hence they want to protect you by keeping you away from Network Marketing.
- Your history before Network Marketing will determine how successful you are at recruiting. Talking to prospects you will experience that your history with these people, will make them biased. Do you have a history with these people which is not in line with the fact that you now try to recruit them for a business? If you do, you will see that it will be more difficult to recruit them.
If this is the case, you may benefit from my blogpost on the power of a third party in Network Marketing.
- Once you have a team in place, you will have challenges with the people who are in your business.
- The most common challenge is that the ones that said they will work hard and make you rich, are the one that will work the least.
Someone you think will be great will also end up saying no to working with your business.
- For your team members who end up doing well, will be approached by people in other companies and other people in your company with the goal to recruit them to their own business.
- In addition to challenges with people you will face challenges with your company. In my opinion there is no perfect company, but make sure you do your research before you join a company. Need some input for what to look at? Here are my requirements to a part time business. Let me know if they are in line with your requirements and we may do business together.
- Sooner rather than later you will start doubting yourself and your abilities as an entrepreneur. That is very common and you will need to prepare for this to happen. Find a good mentor who has been through this before and will guide you in the right direction.
You may want to look at leadership and team building principles you can implement in Network Marketing to be a great team leader who build people and you'll build your business.
You have to like and have passion for the product in your company. That is the most important rule for being a true ambassador and being a long term network marketing professional.
You should also use at least one hour per day to improve yourself. It can be watching training videos, reading personal development books or any other way of building your confidence to a higher level.
IF you need any advice check out my blogposts about how to find time to consume content for personal development and which business and Network marketing podcasts to listen to.
A key piece in how to handle challenges successfully is reframing how you view them”
Instead of asking the question:
Why does this happen to me and how come I never find the right people?
Instead of telling yourself:
I’ll never succeed at this business and I'm not made for this business.
Through personal development, which I really encourage you to focus on as an entrepreneur, you'll learn to reframe the questions and the self talk and use it to your advantage”
The right questions to ask when you are facing challenges in Network Marketing:
- How can I learn from this experience?
- How can I improve myself so I know how to find quality people who catch the vision of my business?
- How can I learn leadership skills to be better prepared?
- How can I be emotionally detached from the outcome of recruiting?
You may not see it now, but each set back is actually a move forward toward success. You need to fail to be able to find what is working and not working for you. The experience of failing is the toughest and smartest way to learn how to handle it.
If you were to join a business tomorrow, would you prefer to work with a person who has experienced how it is to fail or a person that has never failed?
Sooner or later a business will fail and you should work with people who have failed at least once.
Last famous words from me are: Don't be afraid of failing in Network Marketing, be afraid of not trying to succeed.
Got value from this post about Top Challenges Facing Network Marketing Entrepreneurs? Then we would LOVE for you to comment below.
Research has shown that as you share my page, the universe will start to bring amazing things to your life.