It's very important that you know the right skills when it comes to successful invitation recruiting tips in network marketing. This is the first step to bring in more people to your business.
You may have heard that the more eyeballs you get on your business opportunity the more success you will have in your MLM multi level marketing business?
You will not succeed if you don't know how to invite people to have a look. Inviting by sms, chat etc. works fine today.
Last week I shared with you how you can invite people using successful invitation recruiting scripts using SMS. If you haven't seen it, you can find it here. I'm sure you'll get value from it.
Follow these 10 steps for Successful Invitation Recruiting Tips In Network Marketing
Here is how you invite someone on the phone. I've also had great success using this script when I meet people in person. Do what you feel comfortable with.
Make sure you practice this script over and over again. Ask a friend or a family member if you can practice on them.
- Say or make sure they understand you're in a hurry. Why you're in a hurry you can find on depending on the situation you are in.
- Give a compliment to the person you want to invite. You're a good friend, you have expertise in finance / marketing / customer care / presentations, you have always supported me when I went to school / in my first job / when I needed your help / in sports etc. Be excited, but not over-excited.
- Make the invitation.
- Let me ask you one thing ….. are you open to know how to earn an extra income in addition to the job you have today?
- I earn money on a part time job I have, you are open to hearing how I do it so you can decide if it's a fit for you?
- I have just started up with something new and exciting and need your help to get started. Can you help me so that I can improve?
- I have started with a part-time job, and I think maybe you're not interested in the job, but I am sure you are interested in our product, but it will help you decide for yourself after looking at it.
- I need some visionary skilled people who know how to act when the right opportunity comes up. Someone who is interested in earning good money. Do you know any such people who I can contact regarding a unique opportunity I have now?
- If I …….. would you ……?
- If I send you a link to a very explanatory presentation, would you have a look at it?
- If I invited you to a coffee and to give you very exciting info, you would meet up and look at it?
- If the person you invite start asking a lot of questions, say the following: I understand why you have questions, but you will get answers to everything in the video/our meeting. So if I send you the video, you will see it? If you get a no, thank you for your time and says you have to go further.
- DO NOT send your information if you do not get a yes that he/her is open for a new business. Most likely, they ask that you send it to them after they've thought about it a few days.
- Get a commitment on time. When do you think you can get time to see the movie? Not suggest a time for them. Get to confirm the time. If they responded Tuesday to the last question you say: So if I call you on Wednesday have guaranteed seen it?
6. When is it best that I call? Wait for an answer, do not suggest a time. Now they have said yes 4 times and you have increased your chances of success from 10 to over 80%
- You are a busy person. Say thanks for the chat, you must run need at the store etc. Looking forward to seeing / hearing from you soon. Hang up.
- Make sure you're emotionally detached from the outcome of the invitation. You have something to offer that can change another person's life, and your fear of rejection must not be a limitation that you put on yourself.
- Keep a strong posture – both in your voice and your body language. If you're on the phone, you may have to stand up and walk around to create a voice with confidence.
If you get a no, it's very important to stay positive, be yourself and be emotionally detached. A no means that the timing is not right and you will follow up later.
Here you can find Easy Tips How Positive Thinking Will Make You Succeed.
Download version 2 of this blogpost as an ebook PDF
that you can print out or keep on your computer or phone the next time you need it.
I've included three examples for you to understand how the conversation will look like for different types of invitations:
How to invite to a personal meeting:
(1) “I don't have much time to talk because I'm rushing for an important meeting,”
(2) “but it's good to hear from you again.” You've previously showed interest in (mention your product category etc), haven't you?
Have you found the perfect product for you?
(3) If I could show you how you could benefit from such a product, would you meet me? Would you have half an hour to spare on (day, time, location)?
(4) “So you can meet me on (day, time)?
(5) “Great, then I'll see you then. I've got to go. Thanks.”
How to invite to a business meeting:
(1) “Hi. I'm late for a meeting, but I need to talk to you quickly. Do you have a few seconds?”
(2) “Great. You're one of the most positive and dynamic people that I know.”
(3) “I've just found a business that might interest you. Now is not the time to go into all the details, but if I invited you to a
business meeting (or a personal meeting), would you take part? I've got a really interesting friend and business partner
who I'd like to introduce you to on (day, time, location). Can you make it?”
(4) “So if I‘ll reserve a seat for you on (day, time, location), you'll definitely be there to meet us?”
(5) “Perfect, I'll send you the details by email/SMS and I'll meet up with you a few minutes before it starts. I've got to go. Thanks.”
How to invite to an online presentation (webinar)
(1) I know you're very busy and I'm also very busy at the moment, however I'm glad I managed to reach you. Do you have
a few seconds?”
(2) “You have fantastic business sense, and you see things that others don't. I've found something that we could turn into a great business.”
(3) “If I give you a link to an online presentation (or a DVD/USB stick), with all the information, will you take a look? It will only take about 20 minutes. Do you know when you'll have time to look at it?”
(4) “So if I phone you on (day, time) you will definitely have looked at it by then?
(5) “Brilliant, I'll send you the details by email and call you on (day, time) as agreed). Thanks again for taking the time to talk to me.”
This is how NOT to do it
A couple of weeks ago I was approached by a person from my cross-line. She was so eager to tell me about her NEW MLM multi level marketing opportunity, that she did everything wrong from start to end.
You will not believe how big the potiential is for you if you learn basic invitation skills. You will immediately stand out in your company and the industry.
Was this helpful? Drop me a comment below if you got value.
Feel free to share this with your team mates that should know about this.
More Resources For Your Success:
10 Successful Recruiting Strategies ebook: The #1 Secret To What To Say To Your Prospects, So They Will Beg You To Enroll Them In Your Business, Even If You Are Brand New With No Results Yet
How to do Cold Market Prospecting On Social Media: Never run out of people to talk to about your business without leaving your home.
Join the 3% Who Make Real Money in Network Marketing: FREE 12 Minute Video Reveals the Raw Home Business TRUTH, and What it Takes to Join the 3%
Thomas Andre’s Helping Entrepreneurs And Network Marketers To Have Success
Skype: aatham (name: Thomas Andre Molvig)
Email: thomas.andre(a)molvig.no (replace (a) with @ when sending email)
Watch me LIVE: facebook.com/molvigsfanpage
Considering Coaching? Check out my coaching offer molvig.net/coaching where we're getting incredible results for our clients, and is engineered to get you in PROFIT fast.
PS: Haven’t made any sales yet, or would like to increase your sales? This Course will help you (and it's on sale for a limited time)
If you enjoyed this post about Successful Invitation Recruiting Tips In Network Marketing, feel free to share with others who should know and leave me your feedback in the comments below.