Do you ever give up before you've done your job? You should never give up. Yes I'm still on holiday adding my perspective on life…
Yesterday we went on a safari and what we wanted the kids to see was the elephant.
Elephants are shy and not easy to see.
When the safari was coming to an end, most of us had given up and lost hope that we would see the elephant.
We had given up achieving our goal before the safari was over.
Before the job was done…..
I see that in business as well. Especially among entrepreneurs.
You give up finding a customer, a partner, reaching your goals, your first rank advance, making your first commission….
Before your job is done…..
When you give up you give bad energy when you talk to people.
Bad energy means bad business.
Her is what you need to do if you lose hope…..
1. Think about why you started in the first place. What you dreamt to achieve. You will find motivation here.
2. What are the alternatives? What would happen if you quit today? What would you achieve? Probably nothing and not an option?
3. Are you spending time with the right people? You should spend time with people who support you, who can teach you what you need to do to get where you want, people who have achieved what you want to achieve.
The fact that you're spending time reading my newsletter means you are on the right track.
4. Make sure you get exercise at least 60 minutes 4 days every week. It will help you get new energy and release substances in your body that you need to be a successful business man.
5. Are you filling your mind with positivity and uplifting content? You must meditate and read your affirmations every day.
If you don't have affirmations just let me know and I'll send you mine.
You can also go to molvig.net and find training there to start filling up your mind with new skills.
I hope you got value and can start implementing this today.
It will give you a boost for sure!.
Don't give up before the job is done…..
Thomas “Yes we saw a lot of elephants at the end of the trip” Andre
PS! The great thing about being a successful entrepreneur is that you make $ also when you're on holiday. If you would like to know how I do it, just contact me and we'll see if we're a good match for the future.
Was this helpful? Drop me a comment below if you got value. Feel free to share this with your team mates that should know about this.
More Resources For Your Success:
10 Successful Recruiting Strategies ebook: The #1 Secret To What To Say To Your Prospects, So They Will Beg You To Enroll Them In Your Business, Even If You Are Brand New With No Results Yet
How to do Cold Market Prospecting On Social Media: Never run out of people to talk to about your business without leaving your home.
Join the 3% Who Make Real Money in Network Marketing: FREE 12 Minute Video Reveals the Raw Home Business TRUTH, and What it Takes to Join the 3%
Thomas Andre’s Helping Entrepreneurs And Network Marketers To Have Success
Skype: aatham (name: Thomas Andre Molvig)
Email: thomas.andre(a)molvig.no (replace (a) with @ when sending email)
Watch me LIVE: facebook.com/molvigsfanpage
PS: Haven’t made any sales yet, or would like to increase your sales? This Course will help you (and it's on sale for a limited time)
If you enjoyed this post about Never Give Up – Goes For Safari And Business, feel free to share with others who should know and leave me your feedback in the comments below.